Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Tap on the Shoulder

Remember how I said I wanted to share all of my thoughts with God? I still forget to do it most of the time. Thankfully, though, He wants to help me. On a couple of occasions I was thinking deeply about desires or concerns I had, and suddenly God seemed to tap me on the shoulder, making His presence known to me. And He seemed to say, "My dear one, tell me what you're thinking about." I could feel how much He cared, like my deep concerns were just as deep to Him. We had such a sweet intimacy as I shared with Him, and He also blessed me with wisdom and peace in response. Very much like we were having a two-way conversation. I hope I get to the point where I don't need to be tapped on the shoulder anymore because I don't want to miss out on any of this relationship.

Love to you all! ~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment